Re: carb. cleaner and Hand cleaner

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>, <Peter.Hore@dhs.vic.gov.au>
Subject: Re: carb. cleaner and Hand cleaner
From: "Larry Quirk" <Larry.E.Quirk@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:56:40 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I use a Canadian rebranding of GoJo Orange with Pumice.  Good stuff & I
like the smell.  Also, I scrub with surgical soft nylon scrub brushes I get
by the dozen from Lee Valley Tools.  These scrub brushes clean the worst
grime out of the pores and from under the fingernails - Its the scrub that
ensures a real great cleaning.
Larry(Spitman)