RE: carpet cleaning

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: carpet cleaning
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:00:11 -0700

Peter (and the others who replied - Ross V and Brain T),

Thanks for the info. This is just the kind of stuff I was after. I
especially appreciate the tip to try just plain water first. As I
mentioned, the carpets really are in decent shape as the car was never
stored outside or allowed to get really dirty or wet inside.

I will try the water trick and then move on to Woolite (for sweaters) if
required. I have a shop vac so that should help in the drying. I don't
have a carpet cleaner so exploring this option is a second choice at
this time.

Thanks again and I will furnish an update after cleaning the rugs this
weekend.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada