carpet cleaning

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: carpet cleaning
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:09:59 -0700
I am finally ready to re-install the interior carpets I have had out of
my TR6 for almost two years. Although they are in excellent shape, I
thought I would take this opportunity to give them a thorough cleaning
prior to refitting. They're pretty clean, ie. no mud or such, but are
original and could probably use a bit of a freshening.

Any opinions/suggestions on what I might use to accomplish this? I am
very interested in hearing your comments on products that work, those
that don't and even techniques. In short, anything you can think of
regarding cleaning auto carpets.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)