Bad Day

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG LIST" <mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Bad Day
From: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:39:15 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello,

Well, what can you say, some days are better than others.  As some of you
know, I've been planning on donating a motor from one of my spits to my
Midget project.  The Midget has been gone through, straight as an arrow, new
paint, etc. and was just waiting for the engine.  Today, we transplanted the
spit motor into the Midget, but not without casualties.  At one point the
engine started to spin as we were lifting it into the Midget and guess
what....ugly dent on top of passenger side quarter panel...damn, damn, damn,
damn, damn....so much work went into that body...Oh well...easy come, easy
go.  Anyone know a body guy who would like to  play with a Midget?

With head hung low,
Will