TR-6 Rear hubs

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-6 Rear hubs
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:46:51 -0800

Had the TR-6 out for a ride yesterday. First sunny weekend day here in the
North Bay for over 2 months. Don't know for sure yet but I seem to detect a
telltale rumble from the right rear. Sounds like hub bearings to me. Moss
used to have a great service for rebuilt hubs... I have experienced nothing
but failures in getting them apart myself (even with required tools... same
for local shop attempts. Is there a source for rebuilt hubs that any of you
are aware of. Even if I'm mistaken about the rumble this time I know that
these bearings have a finite lifetime and I will need them sooner or later
so any information will be much appreciated.

Deano