Exhaust System

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Exhaust System
From: Herb Hargraves <hargrave@somtel.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 21:00:29 -0500
Hi all,

     I want to change my exhaust system  on my 77 Spitfire to either one
with a header or go with the stock stainless steel system. I would really
like a Monza exhaust but I understand they are pretty loud. Most of our
driving is cruising the back road of Maine and New Hampshire so I don't want
something that will make our ears ring after a two or three hour cruise.  I
guess the question I am asking, is there an exhaust that will give the free
flow of the monza header and exhaust, yet be almost as quiet as the stock
system and still have a nice mellow sound? Thanks for the help.

Herb Hargraves
77 Spitfire
Canaan ME