Sears Labeling

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sears Labeling
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:41:40 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
While I was in Birmingham I stopped at sears and bought an Engine
Analyzer.  The label on the front of the box says "Engine Analyzer
for testing ignition and starting/charging systems"  On the back it
says two volt ranges, 0-3.2 and 0-16.  I bought this because I have 5
vehicles and one of them is a 51 dodge truck that is 6 volt.  So I
open the box and what do the instructions say...  "Engine Analyzer
for 12 volt systems"  Now why in h... couldn't they put that on the
outside of the box?  Would have saved me a whole lot of time and
trouble.

Does anyone out there know of someone who sells Engine Analyzers and
Timing lights that work on 6/12 volt systems?  Or am I going to have
to buy double equipment.

TIA

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)