Pollution

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pollution
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:26:43 EST
Hi, Dave;

So what's wrong with a little pollution? Based on our current weather pattern
here in Michigan and yours in Manitoba we should consider helping global
warming along. Modified LBC's could and the "pollution" they create could
bring about global warming....and let's face it Manitoba could stand a little
"warming". If the pols were on their toes they would realize that this warming
would turn your province and my state into tropical or maybe temperate
paradises!!! Why store a Triumph for the winter when it can be used to control
climate....just think of the savings in electricity when you don't have to
"plug in" all of Winnipeg's cars for one third of the year. Why does global
warming have to be a "bad thing".... the dinosaurs didn't seem to mind. It's
probably a plot by the Florida tourist board. Why move from "O, Canada" to
find a warm spot in the south when you could retire to the warm shores of Lake
Winnipeg and only be an hours drive from family and friends?

For those of you without a sense of humor (humour) this was written tongue
firmly planted in cheek!

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan