let me introduce myself

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: let me introduce myself
From: JONATHAN LOPEZ <lopezje@bulldog.georgetown.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 10:15:56 -0500 (EST)
To members of the list:

Hello all- my name is Jonathan Lopez.  I have been receiving the list in
digest form for several months now.  I am a 22 year old student in law
school.  I bought my "chocolate" TR6 three years ago with insurance money
I got when my 69
convertable bug got killed by a Montero one night.  At first I had no idea
what a TR6 was, but now I am hooked.  Since I am a student and can't
afford to continue to drop 300 dollars everytime I just drive my car into
the mechanics driveway, I am hoping I can look to the list for a little
technical advice and encouragement once and a while.

Nice to meet you all...

Jonathan

NOTE:  As hard as this may be to believe- the email system at the law
school is slightly less than user friendly. It is hard to edit mistakes
and there is no spell checker- so please excuse any choppiness in my
postings.