Re: Pollution

To: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pollution
From: "Byron N. Brashears" <brashears@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 16:36:06 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Just in case you thought it was about pollution. I just had a federal (non
california) TR7 tested for smog/pollution. It passed even cal standards without
the catalyst converter. I offered to installed the cat, (for a cost of $65.) but
cal DMV said no thanks give us the $300. environmental impact fee instead please
(with gun to pocket book). Its is money folks not the environment.