Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:55:55 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
As a result - the Bentley
> and Haynes manuals together are extremely helpful - even if you are not an
> accomplished mechanic.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner/factory pickup)

I've commented on this before... but I will second Art's motion...

THESE TWO manuals are the FIRST that I would recommend... and 99% of the
time, were the ones I utilized as I worked on my first triumph and
beyond... (though I have others)

I tend to jump in, these days, with the manuals upstairs at home...
but when I need s spec. or realize that I've forgotten a procedure...
these are the two I bring on down...

When I travel, at least one or the other is in the boot.

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner
TR 4A/TR 4A IRS
Los Angeles