Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals

To: mmason@lindenwood.edu
Subject: Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:09:22 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, jbonina@nectech.com
In a message dated 98-02-20 10:05:43 EST, mmason writes:

> But I thought the haynes manual for the TR6 was out of print.  That won't
>  do much good for those of us who don't have one.  How can we get one?
>
>  Michael in St. Louis

Michael, I'm not sure about the TR6 manual.  I do know that the TR2/3/4 manual
(yes it it is a combined model) is out of print.  However, I found two of them
about a year ago in an auto parts store.  I bought one for someone on the list
and am still kicking myself for not buying the other one.  (It was gone when I
returned 2 days later).

All I can suggest is that you keep looking.  AND if you find some buy them
all.  I'm sure you'll have no problem finding folks on the list who will buy
them from you.

Art Kelly (always shopping for Haynes TR manuals - good excuse for stopping at
autoparts stores)