RE: TRF's price list.

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF's price list.
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:47:29 -0700
I think pdf stands for "portable data format" or some such thing. Yes
you will have to "import" the file into another application. Most
programs these days (at least most spreadsheet and database programs)
should have no problems with this task.

Keep in mind that the price list contains > 25000 items - some
spreadsheets allow a max of 16000 rows. So make sure when you do the
import your software can handle the number of items.

(I use NT so I don't know about claris software, but if it comes with a
db application, you should just try to look up importing in the help
file, or just try to open the file you download with app - as opposed to
opening the file directly).

HTH,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)