New Trailer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Trailer
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:24:33 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Well, the trailer arrived at last.  Here are a few first impressions
of what I've purchased.  The trailer bed is 12' long, 5'6" wide,
trailer jack on the front (without dolly wheel), all lights including
running lights, brake on one axle, electrical hookup to tow  vehicle,
ramps are stored from the side due the tandem axle being in the way
of the normal placement.  I had requested 8" tall fenders but it came
delivered with an 11 1/2" fender height.  That is to tall for the
cars doors to open all the way but its to late to have them rework
it.  The center boards were left out of the deck as requested which
left 3 boards per side and it looks like my Spitfire will track right
in the center board on each side.

Overall I'm real impressed with the workmanship and other than the
fender height I'm pleased with the overall trailler.  Total cost
delivered was $1150.  Delivery time was slightly over 2 weeks.

I plan on installing a 2000 lb hand winch on the front of the trailer
to assist in loading non running vehicles.   Next weekend I plan on
updated as things progress here.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)