RE: TR6 Speedo Gear Replacement

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Speedo Gear Replacement
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:04:16 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scott,

I recently took mine out and very little oil came out (even though the
gearbox was filled as specified).

You might consider replacing the oil seal on the gear when you get the
replacement (if it doesn't come with a new seal). There is also an
o-ring in there somewhere (any parts manual should illustrate this).

Good luck,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada