Re: Spitfire Hard tops

To: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>, triumph team net <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Hard tops
From: Rod Randle <randle@Concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 20:15:28 -0800
I have a 78 spit.  I currently have the hard top on over the soft top.  All
I had to do was remove the rear of the soft top and drop it inside.  Of
course this doesn't say my hard top hasn't been tampered with.  Mine doesn't
have any mount at the door post so I can leave the soft top mounted at this
point.  (Does this sound as confusing as I think it does?)

--
Rod Randle
'78 Spit FM77880U

"I don't remember forgetting anything!"