Re: Valve cover venting

To: Bob Jones <JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Subject: Re: Valve cover venting
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 20:11:53 -0800
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bob,
I thought that went without saying.  Actually, since the PCV valves came
into being, not much has changed.  Oil still seeps from various parts of
the engines, depositing that "anti-rust" spray onto all the under car
components.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing