74 TR6, 70 Spitfire MK III, and misc parts for both for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 74 TR6, 70 Spitfire MK III, and misc parts for both for sale
From: adixon@loudoun.com (Andrew Dixon)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:51:45 -0500
A guy I just bought several TR6 parts from has for sale;

70 Spit MK III          $2000

74 TR6                  $4500
The TR has Konis, front and rear anti-roll bars, oil cooler, low profile tires,
rebuilt Diff and gear box, 10K miles on a rebuilt 160+hp engine, reinforced
chassis, MSD ignition, Monza exhaust, Triple webers, lowered suspension.
Body was a little rough but the guys a Triumph mechanic not a body man.

Also has parts for both.

Spit
Roll bar                        $50
overdrive gearbox               $300
set of rear axles and hubs      $50
Diff                    $50
RH door with glass              $50
front hubs                      $10
misc other stuff

TR
2 starters                      $25ea
Two sets rear axles             $50ea
stock springs           $35set
10:1 compression head   $100
twin SUs w/man. & air fltr      $75
front grille                    $35
5 sets Vandervell std mains     $20set
misc other stuff

Yeah, you know it, I got what I wanted before I let you guys know what he
has.
His name is Jason Winkler (703) 392-6636 Manassas VA

No financial interest except for the money I already gave him.

Andy