Re: sticky reverse

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sticky reverse
From: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:22:42 -0800
I was told once that the best way to avoid gearbox woes with Spits & other
spirited cars was to drive them as though you don't have synchro into first
gear. This is supposed to avoid or atleast delay the sticking in reverse or
refusal to go into reverse problem that many of us encounter. I hope this
helps.