re: the brave and the stupid

To: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: the brave and the stupid
From: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@mnsi.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:50:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
  The recent bout of exceptionally mild weather definately brought up
thoughts of an early start to the driving season in a car that is also not
truly ready for 'action' yet.  Fortunately, a completely disassembled front
suspension did not go back together before the temperature dropped again and
thoughts went back to more mundane things. Did get some parts painted though
and broke down and ordered a few bits from the Roadster Factory (half of
which are currrently out of stock).  Seemed pointless to rebuild the front
suspension and not tackle the steering column bushes at the same time,
right!!  One of these days I may even learn to leave well enough alone,
(although I'm not showing any signs of it yet).
   Adrian
   73 TR6