Re: Ford Fiesta Bosch alternator

To: Isaac Crow <Isaac@Avana.Net>
Subject: Re: Ford Fiesta Bosch alternator
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:42:35 -0800
Cc: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Isaac,
I think I have discovered the answer to that question.  It appears that
there are two different alternators that were used in the Fiesta.  These
are: The Bosch which is internally regulated, and the Motorcraft one
that requires an external regulator.  Both work, but the Bosch is easier
to wire up.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing