Re: FW: The Brave and the Stupid. Lots of DCO content.

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: FW: The Brave and the Stupid. Lots of DCO content.
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:19:12 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave,
Thanks for the reality check.  I was seriously thinking of getting the
battery charged up and the steering rack back into the car so I could take
advantage of our abnormal (+7degC) weather.  Just maybe, though, I'm
getting ahead of myself and really shouldn't try and push this urge too
much - or I could very well end up also having to push a car that wasn't
ready to awake from hibernation.  Maybe there's still time to take up snow
boarding...
>From your email address (Pangea), are you somehow connected to the earth
sciences?
Rod. (in spring-like Edmonton)  '70 TR6  CC55899L