Re: TR4? air cleaners w/ crankcase gas ports

To: pjb@eagle.gsh.jhu.edu
Subject: Re: TR4? air cleaners w/ crankcase gas ports
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:03:44 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:273C1DD0E7883CC3EE73EAC6F6671279> ^-illegal end of message identification
Are you shure that there no pipe atachments, on the ones I've
seen My HS4's and my HIF44 there was one, in much the same place.
I beleve that they are on just to the side of the piston, near the
vacume advance.  On the oppersite side of the jet hight' choke
actuator.  I expect you don't even need to connect up the crank
case ventalation system.  Mine isn't I'm drying out my oil, a bit
of an internal coolent leek, and water vapor was a not liked by the
engin.

You will need to check three things,
1. Needel specs.
2. Jet specs.
3. Piston damper specs.

If you manage to find the correct valuse for these, then you won't
look back.

Enjoy them.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot