Re: 2000s

To: Scott Kohl <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 2000s
From: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 00:49:06 +1300
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Scott

Thanks for the details...I am currently in the business of rebuilding a
2000 estate (73) to injected specs, 2.5 motor, Black interior (took a
long time to find) power steer, the full works.  I am considering
ditching the crank driven fan in favour of an electric so a higher rated
alternator holds interest.  Anything further you could provide would be
awesome...besides, getting one up on the local Triumphisti is a good
thing!  I too am thinking Cd changer etc...but where do you hide a
changer and decent speakers in an estate??

The box conversion is a good idea, and not 'unoriginal', being something
we can claim as Triumph despite being a Leyland generic.  I have heard
the box has a 'dead feel' to it in Second and Third, Any comment??

Seeya (by the way, what country are you in?)

Chris