Triumph 2000...going rate?

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph 2000...going rate?
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:43:15 -0800
Triumphisti,

        I've got a line on a '67 2000.  Body is almost rust free, a little
showing inside the trunk floor, w/ some front end sheet metal damage.  Comes
with a whole new front clip.  New interior, carpets, and front and rear
glass/rubber on the car now.  Faded paint, but still original.  4 speed, no
O/D.  Engine running, but no doubt will be rebuilt.
        The guy is a friend and in need of hard cash, but I don't want to get
overly generous.  What is the going rate for one of these?

Thanks in advance

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA