TR6 Vapor Lock

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Vapor Lock
From: hutch837@juno.com (Ed Hutchinson)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:39:50 EST
The other day there was a question about vapor lock on a TR6 after it had
been driven for some time. I didn't see any responses. If the person who
posed the question received any suggestions, would you please pass them
on. My brother has this problem with his 6 and his mechanic has told him
he will have to live with it. Seems that there must be some way to fix
it.

Thanks

Ed

74 TR6 CF17687U

"Wear short sleeves, support your right to bear arms!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]