Re: Moral Support Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moral Support Needed
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:55:54 -0600
Mark,
I was told the same thing about my GT6.  You will never get a car worth
more than you put into it, it's not worth it.   Ha, it's my car and I don't
care, I now have a partially restored GT6, '67, that I have had since '71.
It looks good on the outside, haven't tackled the inside yet, waiting for
more money, it does run well, rebuilt engine.  Still have a lot to do tho.
I have done a lot of the work myself, and I am teaching my son and daughter
a bit of auto mechanics too.  They get a big kick out of telling their
friends that their mom taught them this or that with the car.  So if you
love your car and are willing to spend the time and energy and money, I say
go for it.  I'm glad I did.

Jane
'67 GT6