Add on oil gauge

To: triumph news group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Add on oil gauge
From: "Benjamin L. Harrell" <mp2817@medmail.mcg.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:07:38 -0500 (EST)
I recently purchased my first Triumph, a beautiful (beauty is in the eye
of the beholder) 1980 Spitfire.  I've already made several nice
modifications which have improved the performance:  Added air shocks to
the rear,replaced the factory electric fan with a smaller more effecient
and oporational unit, along with misc. repairs.  Sorry to be wordy but has
anyone added an oil pressure gauge?  This model, as you probably know only
has a warning light.  I would like for my new found love to last a long
time, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben Harrell
1980 orange Spitfire, hardtop, OD, loads of fun