Needed: TR3 Head thickness

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Needed: TR3 Head thickness
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 11:18:09 -0500
Can anyone tell me the factory head thickness dimension (not sure what
it's called) for a TR3. I have a head that I would like to use on an
engine and it has been milled. I need to know if the thickness dimension
of my head (3.330"-top edge at side to bottom edge at side- done at both
ends and middle [3.328", 3.331" and 3.329" respectively-3.330"] is the
average) is within factory specs so that I will not have any problems
after instalation with too much compression, overheating, etc.

TIA,

Lenny Seidman
--
Lenny Seidman