Surplus New Parts For Sale (Mostly TR4)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Surplus New Parts For Sale (Mostly TR4)
From: Ben/Pam Zwissler <zwissler@hsonline.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 98 19:38:12 EST
I've been looking throught the large supply of parts I've accumulated and
discovered several items I know I'll never use.  The ones I've listed below
are all new in the original Roadster Factory packaging, and were purchased
in 1991 or later.  75% of the '96 TRF list price will get the part for sure
(on a first come, first serve basis)  If  you want to offer less than 75%,
let me know and I'll take the best offer.  Less than 50%, don't bother, I'll
just keep them.

The parts are as follows:

                                                            TRF Red
TRF PN            Description
Quantity              Book Price

DMK4A             TR4A Differential Mounting Kit
1                         44.95
LU54380114  TR3/4 S12 M56 Fuse Box Cover                             2
4.50
100751            T26 Packing FSU Road Spring
4                           3.50
631881            TR6 Shift Boot, Longhorn Grain, Black                  1
24.95
LU54704807  T46 Wheelbox Kit
1                         24.95
LU37132         T23 Fuse Box
1                         69.95
139832            T46 Bush, FSU Lower, Outer Wishbone               4
3.95
140290            T4 Bump Stop
2                           7.95
100175            T24 Rebound Rubber Rectangular                        1
11.50
139386            T46 s15 G13 Mounting Steering Unit                     2
3.95
136758            T46 Buffer RSU Rebound
2                           5.95
SUTSK3           TR4A SU HS6 Throttle Shaft Kit (aka RFK 139)   1
35.50
132669            T56 G13 Engine Mount
2                           8.95

Offer me anything more than 50% of the TRF price and you're likely to get
them.  I'm located in South Central Indiana and most of these parts are
small and easily shipped.

I've also got a large selection of TR4/4A used parts around.  If you need
anything let me know and I'll let you know what I have.  I've got about
everything, including some restorable body panels.

I've got a rough, but possibly restorable, TR4A frame I'll give away to
anyone who'll come get it.  Its straight, but has typical rust in rear and
would require welding in the repair kits.