Truth about Mass Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Truth about Mass Parts
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 18:22:26 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Hopefully some or most of you read Fred Thomas's brief note on these
parts.  I'll expand it here a little bit since I'm the one that got
everybody's hopes up!

Fred talked with this guy thursday and the story he got was
definitely not quite the same as I was told.  Yes the garages do
exist but it would appear that they are filled mostly with sheet
metal parts and the like.  What he had told me about NOS didn't match
what he told Fred.  As I said in my first post, the conversation I
had with the guy was real strange, (Fred said the same thing).

For those of you who live close to Springfield Mass, and want to
attempt to contact him, his name is Forrest and the # is 413-736-0463
and according to fred his business name is British Spares.  Thats
something he never did tell me.  It would be interesting to hear from
someone that can actually go meet the guy.  Maybe there's more there
than we realize anyway.  But from what Fred said I rather doubt it
now.

As I said before I apologize if I got anyone's hopes up but first
impressions led me to believe that there really was a "treasure
trove".  IF it had been true......!!!!

Anyway I hope someone can check it out and let me know how much junk
(stuff) is really there.  Who knows, one of you might get lucky and
find the part you really need!!

As it is I'm still going to look for the garage that has all of that
NOS still sitting in crates!

Thanks

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)