Setting up HS2 carbs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Setting up HS2 carbs
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:22:20 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
When installing the needles on my HS2 carbs there appears to ways to
install them.  One would be to shove the needle all of the way down
into the hole and then tighten the screw, the other would be to leave
the shoulder flush with the bottom of the plunger(?) and then tighten
the screw.  I can't seem to get the carbs adjusted properly, it seems
to want to run to rich even when I screw the jet adjusting nuts most
of the way UP.

Anybody have any suggestions?

TIA

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)