75th aniversary event...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 75th aniversary event...
From: PHBJohns@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 03:41:03 EST
Hi all,

Bill Bolton from Club Triumph has contacted me re the 75th aniversary rally /
party to take place at Gaydon at the end of May. He has 'volunteered' to
organise a stand for 'Special interest Triumphs'. Ideally, he is looking for
genuine ex-works competition cars or faithful replicas of them. They do not
have to be immaculate, just as long as they are 'interesting'. Any assistance
from any of you out there who might just happen to have an eight cylinder
Dolomite, a works rall 2.5 PI or an ex Le Mans TRS in your garage would be
most appreciated. The 75th aniversary do is shaping up well and is looking
like an event not to be missed. You'll have to wait for the centenary,
providing we are still allowed to drive our Triumphs then before there will be
another comparable event! Please contact me or Bill on
bill.bolton@btinternet.com if you can help.

Thanks,

Paul Johns

'60 Herald Coupe