RE: TR-3a Spares Catalog

To: "'Musson, Carl'" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, "'TR List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR-3a Spares Catalog
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:03:59 -0800
Cc: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
On Friday, February 06, 1998 11:05 PM, Musson, Carl
[SMTP:musson@satie.arts.usf.edu] wrote:
> Speaking of manuals, etc.  Does anyone know of a source for a TR3
> Factory Spares Catalog?  TRF is backordered and I am about     #20 on
> the waiting list.    I had a chance to pick one up at an autojumble a
> year ago but didn't need one at the time. Now I do.

Carl,

I just got one a couple of weeks ago from Revington TR in England. I live
in LA, and it showed up in about 2 weeks time. I also received their
catalog of additional parts and such, along w/ a complete price list on a
floppy. They sent me a form thru email, and I just keyed the info into it
and faxed it back to them w/ a credit card number. Quick and painless.

- Dave Moag
  77 Spitfire
  62 TR3B

 *** the form to fax back to them follows ***

------------------------------------

Please send a Revington TR catalog to the following. Thank you.

     Int Fax : +44 1823 698109

NAME:
ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:
POST CODE:

TEL.NO. (home):
TEL.NO. (work):
FAX NO.:
CAR TYPE(S):
YEAR:
CHASSIS NO:
ENGINE NO:

Would you like us to send a copy of the Triumph (or other manufacturers)
Parts Catalogue for your car or cars, prices vary from £16.00 to £22.00
plus postage.  Catalogue cost refunded by Revington TR on your first
purchase of £200.00 or more.

Yes _____
or
No  ______

Overseas Customers:-  A small postage charge will be made when we send your
Revington TR supplementary catalogue.  If not paying by credit-card please
ask us to quote when you know which catalogues you wish us to send.

Please indicate your payment method
CASH _____
CHEQUE  ______
CREDIT CARD _____
Credit Card Number:                                         Exp. Date:
BANK TRANSFER  ______
Bank Details: National Westminister Bank, PO Box 157, 3rd Floor, Northgate
House, Upper Borough Walls, Bath, BA11RY.  Acc.No. 7140449.   Sort Code:
60-14-24.  Account Name: Mr J.N & Mrs S. Revington

Price  list  type:
Disc:  3 ½"  ______ 5 ¼"  _____
printed  _____   (if you are ordering a disc, you can print your own list
from this)