Re: Spitfire database

To: msecres@ibm.net, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire database
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 19:39:33 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe, Martin

Joe got the extra space because he sent the most pictures, some before,
some during and some after's so It's only appropriate that the man who
put in the most effort to put pictures up get the most space, and I
NEVER saw any pic's of Your Car Martin hmmmmmmmmmm..  :-}  send me some
good one's like joe did and i'll do the same for you.

Links are also very welcome if you choose to put up your own page.

and it's not a bald face, bald head maybe, but not a bald faced. (me not
you joe)

Of course it belongs to me!  But I don't know about "Baldfaced".
Apparantly you haven't seen my picture in Larry Hooven's web page!

But Thanks for the kind words, It almost makes all the work worthwhile.

Regards,
Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U currently several shades of overspray

50 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.