Re: Spitfire database

To: msecres@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire database
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 17:39:20 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Of course it belongs to me!  But I don't know about "Baldfaced".
Apparantly you haven't seen my picture in Larry Hooven's web page!

But Thanks for the kind words, It almost makes all the work worthwhile.

Regards,
Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing