Re: TR6 Z-S rebuild

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 Z-S rebuild
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 09:10:43 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Phil,
I'll bet if you check around, you'll find a carb shop in your locale
that does that sort of work.  I did and was able to have both SU's
line-bored and bushed to fit new standard shafts for about $60.00.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing