TR6 Z-S rebuild

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Z-S rebuild
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:47:37 -0400
A recent comment about worn jets and needles leading to sooty exhaust made
me think about having my carbs rebuilt. I went through them when I
re-assembled the car, putting in new seals, etc, but the idle is a bit
lumpy and the pipes are sooty. I'd like to hear opinions on where to send
them for re-bushing and a thorough re-build. Apple Hydraulics vs. Joe Curto
vs. ?? (Do I want to try this at home?) Now's the best time, since that
silly groundhog saw his shadow last week...

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.