Re: Canadian content...

To: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Subject: Re: Canadian content...
From: "Robert J. Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:52:15 -0500 ()
Cc: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Rodney:  This sounds like a good idea.  Most of the suppliers I know, of
course, are in Ontario, but I would be glad to recommend some.  There are
also some excellent LBC garages around here.

One garage/supplier I know of is British MGB Cars (a strange name), owned
by Tom Kane, a gruff sounding old guy but really nice who will do
anything to find something for you.  He has a fantastic supply of old and
OEM british parts for all cars:  Jag, TR, MG, etc.
His shop will do repairs and restorations to high quality.
Located in Milton, Ontario, just west of Toronto.  I think he gets his new
parts sometimes from a company in Victoria, BC.  His prices for new parts
can be high, but his used/old parts supply is fantastic.  Open M to F
early till late, Saturdays, and sometimes he's there on a Sunday morning.

151 Nipissing Road,
Milton, Ontario

1 905 876 4979

More later,