Canadian content...

To: "Robert J. Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>, Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Canadian content...
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 23:45:29 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
To all Canadian's on the list:

of your "favourite" Canadian parts supplier (new and used), I'll be glad
to compile them and forward the list on to everyone.  Please note as much
info as possible (email, fax, business hours, websites, affiliations with
US or British suppliers, etc.).  Comments or recommendations would be
useful as well.

2.      Going back to a thread of a couple of weeks ago, if you want to start
a list of Canadian garages who specialize in lbcs, I'll be glad to
compile that too.

Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L

</paraindent>