Re: Tonneau Covers

To: John Tabor <jtabor1@Bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Covers
From: Robert Rudolphi <robertr@digex.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:39:19 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I had a very similar problem with my tonneau. In my case it fit alright
over the front "pegs" and on the sides over the door but would not stretch
over the back snaps. I took it to a local upholstery shop and they were
able to match the vinyl and sew a extension on the rear section and install
new snaps. It now fits perfectly and looks original.