Re: VTR Site

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: VTR Site
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:26:22 -0500
Cc: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Trevor Boicey wrote:

> Joe Curry wrote:
>> SO, If everyone can go to the VTR site and report
>> back to me the results

> From here, there is a routing loop. Somebody somewhere
> is misconfigured, here is the trace. It starts looping
> around #20.

Joe / Trevor / All:

  Thanks for bringing the problem to my attention.
All is indeed up on our end, but after checking our
WWW logs, there was a drastic reduction in accesses
of the VTR site starting about 1:30PM yesterday.

  It looks like an issue with our Internet Service
Provider.  I am bringing it to their attention, and
will keep you posted.

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

--