Re: VTR Site

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Triumphs Mail List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: VTR Site
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 18:41:11 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: <streeter@sanders.com>
After my external ballast fiasco, I'm almost afraid to respond to this! But
seeing as I run an ISP, I feel a little better qualified. I can't get there
either and the Net Medic program that I run comes back and says that "the
web site did not respond to your request". That usually means there's a
problem at the other end.
Bob Danielson
Director - SNET Internet
&