Spitfire Database

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Database
From: "Ralph Jannelli" <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:42:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Joe-
Good job on the Spitfire data base.
I'll have to admit that I was skeptical that you would be able to follow
through with such a big job. Happily I was wrong!!
If you still have a lot of time on you hands you might want to add a list of
known scrapped VIN's to the list. I have VIN plates from two parts cars I
know no longer exist. (And just in case anybody gets any ideas I do not have
titles for these cars, so they can not be "resurrected" at least not
easily.) I know the VTR asks for members to send in VIN numbers of "dead"
cars so they may be a source as well.

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV
'80 TR8 DHC

To Everybody, (especially those who care)
The Spitfire Database now has a home page.  While it is still undergoing
some last minute construction details, the database is now on-line.  The
Web address ia as follows: http://Home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html
Please add this you your Bookmarks (favorites) as it will be updated
monthly to reflect new and corrected data.
For Tom O'Malley, I already corrected your Commission number (it stuck
out like a sore thumb).  The corrected data will show up in the February
data.
Thanks to everybody who has submitted data.  Hopefully, it will continue
to come rolling in in the future.
Regards,
Joe Curry