Spitfire Database

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Database
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:49:16 -0600
Cc: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Joe,

Great job.  Its nice to see something like your database come online.
As I was browsing through the database for the MK1 spitfires it would
appear that everyone in Sweden must own a Spitfire!  It doesn't look
like there were to many of the BFC serial # cars listed.  Makes me
wonder how mine got to the states.

You mention that you feel around 1/3 are still around somewhere.  The
more I think about it, I feel that it might be closer to 1/4 or even
less.  While I was buying parts for my car in Denver back in 87 & 88,
the salvage yard personel told me that they had dismantled over 100
spitfires in the past year alone.  Its sad but true.

Are there any plans to have a field for owners e-mail address's so
that we can contact each other, (just a thought)

 Keep up the good work.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1966 TR4A                CT72398L