Re: TR6 sills/floors and TRF winter sale

To: Bobby Whitaker <bjbrew@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 sills/floors and TRF winter sale
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 00:05:25 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob:

Had very good experience with TRF for floor pan and sills. Did have
to get a driver's side floor pan from VB and it sucked! Had to redrill
holes and recut one spot.

The Biggest problem with TRF is that I believe that they no longer
maintain
any stock.  Have given up buying anything that has to be put on back
order,
which is about 80% of the items for me (others may have a different
experience).  The quality is good, but when you're anxious to proceed or
finish a project, the wait can be long.

Just my experience.....

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA