Re: TR6 sills/floors and TRF winter sale

To: Lftlesl@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 sills/floors and TRF winter sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:49:39 -0800
Cc: bjbrew@mindspring.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
THe Spit Metal parts I bought from VB were all solid (Made in UK) parts.  Some
were even branded with the "Rover" trade mark.  I think those were the inner
sills.  I am quite pleased with them.

I expect that all the major suppliers source body panels from the same
companies,
so it might be a good idea to shop around for the best price (read the BPC).

Joe Curry   '63 Spit

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing