Re: TR6 sills/floors and TRF winter sale

To: Bobby Whitaker <bjbrew@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 sills/floors and TRF winter sale
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:01:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bobby, I bought a rocker panel for a Sptifire from TRF and it is "factory" made
and has Rover stickers on it. My only problem with TRF is that they will not
hold back a partial shipment until all parts of the order are in stock. Other
than that, I would say they are a quality provider.

Vic Whitmore
76 Triumph Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario