Re: TR6 blower/"eyeball" air

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 blower/"eyeball" air
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 20:18:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Those "eyeballs" are mainly for fresh air.  On my '73,. the air control
switch is either off (at this position, you will get heat out of the
eyballs, but only out of them) or in one of two positions, set by detents.
The other two positions direct the air out thhe bottom towards one's feet or
towards the defroster.  This switch is just controlling a flap if I remember
correctlly, and you can vary the position to get some heat to your feet and
get some to the defroster as well.

Ron