TR4A Questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4A Questions
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:35:50 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Thanks to Steve Connolley I'm not the proud owner of a TR4A.
Unfortunately I won't be getting the car home for a month or so!!  So
all I can do is ask questions of you other TR4A owners out there.

1)      How many of you own TR4A's that have the solid rear axle.

2)      Are the seat sliders the same as in the Spitfire MK1 and MK2's

3)      Is the radio blanking plate for the TR4A the same as on the early
        Spitfires

4)      Were HS6 carbs fitted to the 66 year models.

5)      What is the length and width of the car (I'm trying to make room
        in my garage!)

6)      Are there replacement metal battery boxes available?  (all the
        catalogs seem to show is plastic)

I am sure I'll have more questions coming.  TIA.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1964 TR4                  CT72398L
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108